NORMA TAC-22 is a reasonably priced, high quality ammunition mainly for practice and plinking. You’ll be sure to shoot unmatched accuracy on and off the range when you need to practice on competition level.
The NORMA TAC-22 has been used by competition shooters for many years and has won national matches in steel challenge with its unmatched consistency and accuracy.
The projectile is a 40 grain lead soft nose with a target velocity of 1082 FPS.
- It shoots consistent tight groupings and offers reliable fast firing regardless how quick you pull the trigger.
- NORMA TAC-22 is utilized in all segments of rimfire, to include benchrest practice.
- The lead projectile in this round is coated with a lubricant which extends barrel life and increases accuracy by minimizing leading.
- This lubricant may be different consistencies at different temperatures, and may be removed with a dry cloth if desired.
- The bullet lube, which may feel oily or waxy to the touch, will not harm your firearms in any way and we recommend you leave it in place for best results.
- All lubricant on the bullets burns off upon firing and will not leave any residue in your barrel.