- Blackout rear and phosphorous front white dot sight
- Micro red-dot interface with co-witness feature
- Reversible magazine release
- Integral accessory picatinny rail (MIL-STD-1913)
- Match grade nitride coated barrel
- Small parts and internal components nitride or high-wear nickel-coated
- Tungsten Cerakote over nitride slide finish
The CANIK TP9 Elite Sub Compact Pistol comes with industry standard dovetail sight cuts, improved single action trigger with a trigger pull of 3.5-4 lb., and a MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail. It has a match grade barrel, loaded chamber indicator, striker status indicator, reversible ambidextrous cocking lever, extended ambidextrous slide stop, and reversible magazine catch with two additional sizes of magazine catch extension.
It includes two magazines, polymer holster with paddle/belt attachment, interchangeable backstraps, cleaning rod, and a brush. This TP9 Elite Sub Compact model has fixed iron sights and it also includes a removable red dot cover with four red dot interface plates.
The rear sight is installed in the cover to eliminate interference with certain red dot sights. The TP9 Elite Sub Compact has a black polymer frame, and a Tungesten Grey Cerakote slide with forward slide serrations.